Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Two ingredient pizza dough
Two ingredient pizza dough. You saved Two-Ingredient Pizza Dough to your Favorites. Two-Ingredient Pizza Dough. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
Gina at Skinnytaste includes WW points for all her recipes, so the Skinnytaste bagel recipe felt like the right place to start. Because she makes her own self-rising flour, it's technically a four-ingredient bagel. This quick and easy two ingredient pizza dough is a simple mixture of self-rising flour and Greek yogurt. You can cook Two ingredient pizza dough using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Two ingredient pizza dough
- It's 1.5 cups of self raising flour.
- It's 1 cup of plain (Greek) yoghurt.
- Prepare of Pizza sauce.
- It's 1 of onion diced or chopped.
- It's 2 of Garlic cloves chopped.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tomato puree.
- You need 1-2 can of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- It's 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It's of Salt and black pepper.
After a quick Google search, turns out two ingredient pizza dough is quite popular. This Weight Watchers Two Ingredient Pizza Dough is easy to make with self rising flour and Greek Yogurt. Are you a fan of pizza but think that it is off limits while trying to lose weight? I used to think so too, until I discovered this Two Ingredient Pizza Dough. (Had you heard of two-ingredient pizza dough before now?) I bought the two ingredients, convinced it would NEVER work.
Two ingredient pizza dough step by step
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. Put flour into bowl and mix the yoghurt until a dough forms. Keep hands floured and add small amounts of flour if needed or splashes of cold water if too dry..
- Keep hands dry and floured. Knead dough a little on floured worktop before attempting to roll into shape..
- Spray some frylite or flour on baking tray and spread dough pushing it out as far as possible with rolling pin or your hands. Don't worry about shape. Alternatively use pizza pan for circular pizza but keep flouring hands and surface..
- You could buy pizza sauce but i tried making my own. Heat some oil and fry onion and garlic then cook through the tomato puree before adding chopped tomatoes and dried herbs. Bring to boil then simmer gently for 30 mins. Season with salt and pepper. Sieve, pushing as much sauce through, and scrapping back of sieve. Bring sieved sauce back to heat gently and set aside for topping. Alternatively blitz in food processor..
- Spread Pizza sauce on base and add a sprinkle of dried oregano then any veggie toppings then mozzarella and finally any meat toppings..
- Bake at 200 degrees for 15-20 minutes..
I had friends over for dinner and But the pizza I pulled out of my oven looked fabulous and smelled amazing. The crust was everything you would want it to be. This pizza dough recipe is simple and delicious. It's perfect for a weeknight pizza and I have a ton of pizza ideas. Savory pizzas, bread sticks and dessert pizzas.