Recipe: Perfect Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed-crust Pizza
Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed-crust Pizza.
You can have Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed-crust Pizza using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed-crust Pizza
- It's 1 can of Pillsbury artisan style pizza crust.
- It's 1 packages of garlic & herb boursin cheese.
- It's 1/4 cup of Mexican cremá.
- You need 8 slice of provolone cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded monterrey jack cheese.
- You need 1/2 of precooked Philly style steak with peppers.
- It's 1/2 cup of chopped mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/4 small of red onion, sliced thin.
- Prepare 1 of cornmeal.
- You need 1 of grated parmesan cheese.
- It's 4 of - 5 sticks string cheese, cut in half lengthwise.
Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed-crust Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Spray pizza pan with cooking spray and lightly dust with cornmeal..
- Roll out pizza crust. Cut string cheese in half and roll around edges of crust and pinch to close..
- Spread softened boursin over crust and then spread crema. Layer provolone, then spread desired amount of philly steak, chopped mushrooms and sliced onions. Sprinkle monterrey jack over top..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until crust golden brown and fillings hot and bubbly..