Recipe: Appetizing 3 Whole Wheat Pizza Crusts
3 Whole Wheat Pizza Crusts.
You can cook 3 Whole Wheat Pizza Crusts using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 3 Whole Wheat Pizza Crusts
- Prepare 1 packages of Dry active yeast.
- It's 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Water - lukewarm.
- It's 1 tbsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It's 1/2 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 2 1/2 cups of All purpose flour.
3 Whole Wheat Pizza Crusts instructions
- Start by combining sugar, yeast and water and leave for about 5 mins or until foamy.
- Add in the salt and olive oil then gently stir to combine.
- Add in the whole wheat flour and 2 cups of all purpose flour leaving 1/2 cup of left over flour in case the dough is still sticky... Dont add in all of the flour at the same time as the dough might be dry.
- Combine until the dough starts taking shape, this will take about 5 mins... At this point you can decide weather it needs more flour or if it's ready for the next step (in my case I needed to use a bit of my left over flour).
- Turn the dough out on a lightly surfaced area and knead until elastic and smooth.
- Form the dough into a round and place into a lightly floured bowl.
- Lightly coat the dough with olive oil so it doesn't for a layer of crust.
- Cover and let it ride in a warm spot until it doubles in size, for about 1 hour.
- When the dough has risen punch the dough down and turn out into a lightly floured surface and divide into three equal pieces.
- Cover and let rest for about 10 mins so it's easier to work with.
- Roll out the dough and now it's ready for your favourite pizza toppings.