How to Prepare Delicious Pub cheese pizza with chicken, spinach, and bacon
Pub cheese pizza with chicken, spinach, and bacon. Bacon-Wrapped Cheesy Chicken - What's For Din'? The combination of cream cheese, bacon, and spinach makes this chicken dish super tasty. You can also add some mushrooms and tomatoes to the recipe Pan fry the chopped bacon in melted butter.
And then I made pizza with it and I was super happy. I swear it wasn't because of the bacon covered pizza. Conclusion: homemade pizza dough is a life. You can cook Pub cheese pizza with chicken, spinach, and bacon using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pub cheese pizza with chicken, spinach, and bacon
- Prepare 1/2 cup (53 g) of Kodiak power cake mix.
- You need 1/2 tsp of active dry yeast.
- You need 2.5 oz of precooked rotisserie chicken breast.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of garlic & herb pub cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 ounce of fresh spinach.
- You need 1 tbsp of bacon bits.
- Prepare 3/4 of serving of low fat cheddar jack.
The exact origin of ranch dressing used on pizza is cloaked in mystery. Rumor has it that the trend began when college students began dunking their pizza slices into sides of ranch dressing at a. This chicken casserole is easy to prepare and makes a great everyday meal. Serve this chicken and spinach bake with hot cooked pasta or rice and buttermilk biscuits or warm Sprinkle the drained bacon over the spinach, then pour the hot chicken mixture over all.
Pub cheese pizza with chicken, spinach, and bacon instructions
- Add dry yeast to Kodiak mix.
- Add warm water 1/4 cup.
- You should have a sticky fluffy dough cover and let rise for 1 hour in a warm place.
- After rising spread out into a small cast iron pan that you have sprayed well.
- Mix together pub cheese, chicken, bacon and spinach place on top of dough.
- I used 3/4 a package serving of cheddar jack for coverage. Bake in a 375 degree oven for 25 minutes.
- MFP information.
It's obviously packed with cheesy goodness (LAND O LAKES® Deli So, not only are you sharing a delicious recipe, but you're helping someone truly in need! This pizza is one of my favorites with a creamy alfredo white sauce, juicy chicken, melty mozzarella, and crispy bacon! Top with chicken, then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Top with bacon and basil and serve immediately. This is my favorite homemade pizza; these are the basic toppings though I vary sometimes depending on what's on hand.