How to Make Yummy Homemade Pizza Crust
Homemade Pizza Crust.
You can cook Homemade Pizza Crust using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Homemade Pizza Crust
- It's 6 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 4 1/4 tsp of instant yeast.
- It's 4 tsp of granulated sugar.
- It's 2 tsp of salt.
- It's 2 cup of very warm water 120 to 130° F.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of vegetable oil or olive oil.
Homemade Pizza Crust step by step
- COMBINE most of the ﬂour, and all the yeast, sugar, and salt in a large bowl..
- Add water and oil. Mix until well blended; about 1 minute. Gradually add, enough remaining flour until soft dough ball is formed. Dough will be slightly sticky..
- Knead, on a floured surface adding additional ﬂour if needed. until smooth and elastic. About 4 minutes..
- Put a little bit of oil in a very large bowl and coat the inner surface of the bowl. Place the dough ball in the bowl and move it around to coat the dough ball with the oil. Cover the bowl with a towel and place it in a warm area and allow dough to rise to the top of the bowl..
- Once risen divide dough ball in half. With ﬂoured hand's toss dough or roll dough to a 16" circle and transfer to a prepared pizza pan or pizza peal..
- Top as desired with pizza sauce, toppings, and cheese. Set oven to 425°F. Bake on bottom oven track for 15 min to 20 min until cheese is bubbly and crust is browned.