Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing BBQ Chicken Pizza with a Chewy Pizza Crust
BBQ Chicken Pizza with a Chewy Pizza Crust.
You can have BBQ Chicken Pizza with a Chewy Pizza Crust using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BBQ Chicken Pizza with a Chewy Pizza Crust
- It's of For the Pizza Crust:.
- It's of all-purpose flour.
- It's of yeast.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- Prepare of warm water.
- It's of salt.
- It's of olive oil.
- It's of For the Topping:.
- You need of barbecue sauce, bottled.
- You need of chicken breast, cut into small cubes.
- It's of pinch of salt.
- It's of pinch of Italian seasoning, or oregano.
- Prepare of bell pepper, sliced lengthwise.
- You need of mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese.
BBQ Chicken Pizza with a Chewy Pizza Crust step by step
- For the dough: Stir yeast and sugar in water and stir. Set aside for 10 minutes till mixture is foamy..
- Meanwhile, add flour, salt and olive oil into a large bowl and mix..
- Add water mixture to the flour gradually and knead for around 10 minutes. If the dough is sticky, add flour..
- Put the dough in a lightly oiled bowl, cover with a cloth and place it in a draft place. Let the dough rise until it doubles in size. This should take around 1 hour..
- Punch it down, leave it for another 20 minutes uncovered and roll..
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees..
- For the Topping: Marinade the chicken in 0.5 cup BBQ sauce, a pinch of salt and italian seasoning. Set aside for 10 minutes or you can marinade them overnight..
- Grill the chicken till no longer pink..
- Spread 0.5 cup BBQ sauce on the pizza crust, top with chicken, sliced bell pepper, mushroom and mozzarella cheese..
- Bake pizza for 20 minutes or till crust is golden brown and cheese is melted..