Commercials, with violin playing. Buy our merch. It’s commercials for our merch. Alright guys, we got a new batch of commercials that feature violin playing in it, or classical music. Don’t you love it when they have uh, these classical music in commercials to try and appeal for… …profitable and… …corporate– – I don’t know what I’m talking about. You get the point.
– *chuckles* You commercial, you lose. Oh. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5… Is that 6 strings?! – Sacrilegious!
– Wow…! Ben Lee, you need to step it up. This guy has 6 strings! It’s just funny at this point. This is lit! I think the red is meant to be Coke, I guess, and blue is Pepsi. – Really? But Pepsi is red and blue, no?
– Well— Well, ’cause she… – Ahh yeah, yeah, yeah…
– …hit him like, “Don’t touch the Pepsi!” right? – That’s true. It’s like “Get out!”.
– Hit him really…yeah. Wait, wait, wait, red… – Uh-oh.
– Oh. Whoops. *shrieks in pain* What’s that…green thing? – I know.
– Why’s there a green thing on her violin? I mean, yeah, I guess… Well, cool, nice one. *chuckles* I didn’t know what to think of it. Whoa! – Whoa, man.
– Oh damn. – Damn, violin can make you erupt in flames.
– *chuckles* Yeah. Okay, next video. – It’s kind of funny.
– Yeah. Like, Einstein loving the violin… Yeah, he’s just playing… – What is that? Is that Lady Gaga?
– Yeah, it was something… *sings* And then… – And then the math equations and stuff showed…
– Yeah… That’s funny. – That’s how Einstein figured the theory of relativity.
– Yeah. This…this ad was genius. That doesn’t even sound like a violin. – I know.
– It sounds like a rusty… – He’s not even making a sound.
– …door henge…yeah. He’s just doing it obs— – Like someone is doing the shredding for him.
– Yeah, it’s sh… *gasp* *snickers* What…?! Wha… Ohh. – Dude that bow hold…
– That bow hold… All their bow holds! All of them! – Dude, what…
– What teacher are you—whoa, man! Look at their left hand! Oh my god, education—music education— Oh, come on, guys. *snickers* Oh, man. Novak! Wait, are they saying uh… Tennis is more fun and [a] better sensation…? Yeah, sounds like they’re saying tennis is more fun than violin. Or the car itself. This is just…yeah. Novak if you want violin lessons, [it’s] totally fine, contact us. We’ll give you free lessons. Great ad. *snickers* 3, 4. Damn! F*** what you heard! What…?! What…? I don’t… *snickers* So confusing! Oh! Oh! Oh!!! Yo! *explicit rapping* Yo, yo, yo what— Silence! I told you there is a pianissimo on the “motherf***er”, yeah?! *whispering* Motherf***er! *snickers* What…?! Motherf***er! I wonder if they got through uh, copyright, not copy…like, strike – Getting striked on YouTube.
– Yeah. – Or whoever thought this is a good idea to represent the brand,
– Yeah. – right? Like…
– I know, it’s like… It’s classical music! “Pianissimo! Play ‘motherf***er’!” – Oh man.
– Anyway. What is it selling? Hats? Like, what…? I don’t get it. I never understood why ads have like, really irrelevant things, but… – …I don’t know, like, just advertise the hat.
– Yeah. I can’t believe it. That grandpa’s nose is performing “Flight of the Bumblebee”? No, you goof. Can’t believe how easy it was to save hundreds dollars with my car insurance with Geico. Nice. I know, right? (Believe it!) *snickers* Ohh… Yeah…you guys get it. Ben Lee…that’s your new record. Go on TV and attempt that. Oh, wow. Oh, man…well… Don’t you just love classical music and commercials? Because I do. Christian Li! Haha, this is gonna be funny. Christian Li! In case you guys don’t know Christian, we reacted to a video of Christian Li, a while ago, he’s a.. …really epic… …violinist. When was that, when he won Menuhin? – Last year, I think?
– 2008? No? – 18…18.
– Yeah. 18. – Last year.
– He was 10. – He was 10, now…
– So this 2013. So he’s five years old here. Whoa…!!! Christian Li was already on TV commercials at age five?! Whoa! Wow, this… Christian [was] five years old! – Yeah, yeah! Like…
– Wow! That’s funny. I really…let’s see this. – Wow…!!!
– Let’s see this. This is funny. *laughs* It’s kind of cute. – Ohh…
– And he’s playing it, so… Wow…! Wow!!!!!! Dude, that’s the secret, that’s how you win Menuhin competition. – You have to…
– Just… …take this. – Dude, look at him.
– Whatever it is… He looks so happy. *chuckles* He’s already in third position. – Wow…that is talent.
– At age…frickin’ five. That’s talent. I mean, he was also a hard worker as well. I mean… – …far out.
– Wow. Wow. – Dude, I should have had that frickin’ milk powder when I was five,
– I know. maybe I’d be winning Menuhin as well! Well there you go guys! Thank you guys so much for watching. Commercials! Classical music in commercials! It’s time! Time to step it up! Yeah. Novak, if you want lessons… – *snickers*
– Oh my God… Where is this going… *snickers* (World record holder for the world’s fastest violinist!) (You heard the old saying of) (- old violins sounding better than new violins.)
(- Yes.) ( A M A Z I N G ! ) (*both* A M A Z I N G ! ! ! ) (*chuckles*) “(What they’ve done is they’ve put these electrodes”) (- “with a chap from NASA—”)
(- Wait, what?!) (NASA?!) (“Musical geniuses are born, not created—”)
(- What?!) (And you can go even faster than that!) (In fact your record is 38.1 seconds.) You sometimes wonder where they get these ideas from. – Yeah…I don’t know.
– It’s so random.