Joining us in the booth this evening,
big fan of BASEketball, Tony Nochelino, who plays, as you know,
latino cutup Scooter… on the new hit comedy series
What’s the Difference ? Airing between Recycled Junk,
starring Lisa Campbell, and Same Old Crap,
featuring teen heartthrob Mark Swenson. All part
of the great fall lineup… on our network’s
“Who Gives a Rat’s Ass” Thursdays. – And, Tony, it is great
to have you with us.
– So Miami takes the field. – And we’re underway here tonight.
– [ Beeping ] – Coop steps into the single square.
– [ Speaking Spanish ] – [ Crowd ] “Coop ! Coop ! Coop !”
– Bonehead ! Ă„Â„ ldiota ! It’s good. And the Beers are off
to a promising start tonight. – [ Cheering ]
– And this game is made
all the more special… – by the fact
it’s Free Range Chicken Night.
– [ Clucking ] The Beers up by two, but the Dealers
are threatening here with one out. And that brings up
Enrique Hernandez. [ Crowd ]
Psych-out ! Psych-out ! – [ Chanting Continues ]
– Hernandez, look. It’s fat liposuctioned
out of Marlon Brando’s ass. Uh, aw, no.
What am I doing here ? Ah– Aw, it’s all
salty and warm. Oh, why would
I do this ? This guy ate
a lot of pork. Aw ! – Muy bueno.
– [ Crowd Groans, Quiets ] – Damn it !
– Dude, I thought
it was a killer psych-out. – Really ? So sick.
– Shake it off. Shake it off.
I got this guy. – Yo, Gomez.
– [ Crowd ] Psych-out ! – Yo, Gomez.
– [ Crowd ] Psych-out ! – Got milk ?
– [ Gasping ] Oh, yeah, you like that,
don’t you ? [ Costas ] Coop tips, and it’s good !
Double play. Beers win. [ Michaels ] And Remer still
nailing down that psych-out. [ Grunting ]