How to Prepare Perfect Easy Pizza Sauce
Easy Pizza Sauce.
You can cook Easy Pizza Sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Pizza Sauce
- It's 1 can (14 oz.) of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 can (6 oz.) of tomato paste.
- You need 6 oz. of water.
- You need of fresh chopped basil.
- Prepare of dried oregano.
- It's of salt and pepper.
- It's of garlic powder.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- It's pinch of granulated sugar.
Easy Pizza Sauce step by step
- Place the tomato sauce, tomato paste and water in a small saucepan. I use the can for the tomato paste to get the amount of water..
- Stir it all together and add in the seasonings to taste. Stir in the sugar..
- Simmer for 5 or so minutes, then remove from heat. Allow to cool before using..
- If only making 1 pizza and you want to freeze the remaining sauce, just portion it out in mason jars (or other freezer safe container). Leave an inch of room at the top for expansion. Freeze for up to 3 months. To thaw, just take it out and place it in the fridge overnight..